Snoring is a serious problem for me. It has been my entire life. I’ve looked for solutions, tried products, and ultimately ended up disappointed again and again. It feels like a never ending, exhausting search. Well, as I write these words, I can tell you for certain that at long last, my sleepless nights where snoring keeps waking me up are finally at an end. And if you think I’m excited about VitalSleep, you should hear my wife praise it! It got so bad we slept in separate rooms for a while, but not anymore thanks to VitalSleep!
Now I know you are probably thinking that my VitalSleep review is paid for, but it’s not. I am just a normal person who wanted to sleep better and who wants to share my story. Snoring is a serious issue that affects millions of sleepers all over the world every night! Instead of relaxing sleep, those affected can often wake themselves up. What’s more, this problem doesn’t just affect the person snoring – your partner/spouse often suffers worse than you do (just ask my wife)! So yes, I am writing a review of Vital Sleep even though it’s pretty easy to find VitalSleep reviews. Why? Because this is a product that works so well, I want to let other people know about it!
Vital Sleep – The Change You’ve Been Looking For
If you’ve dealt with snoring your whole life, you likely know a bit about what causes it, which is good because that’ll help you see how Vital Sleep mouthpiece works. The vital sleep mouth guard/mouthpiece is designed to help adjust the upper airways in your respiratory so that you can sleep as you always do and breathe however you usually breathe when you sleep.
The key here is that a stable lower jaw will help to prevent a lot of the blocked airways that typically cause the vibration of tissue that causes snoring. Can you imagine what it would be like to fall asleep and just sleep restfully without waking up until you were restored? Can you imagine not having to look your spouse in the eye each morning knowing they resent their lack of sleep as well? Can you imagine never having to wake up to find they’ve gone to sleep in the spare room? Look I’ve been there through all of it. I’ve had a few solutions that worked in the past as well, but they weren’t comfortable or ended up being unsafe for different reasons (been dealing with this a while)!
Another thing you can expect to change is your energy. If you’ve struggled with snoring and being awake all night as long as I have, you may not actually remember what it feels like to have real energy. I know I sure didn’t. But let me tell you this: with the Vital Sleep snoring mouthpiece, you’ll have more energy each day than you can probably imagine right now. I can’t really even quantify it except to say the different is as big as night and day. I just am alive, I have energy, I can do whatever I need to get done. There is no time towards the end of the day where that old-familiar feeling of dread and exhaustion take over as I know I need rest that isn’t really going to come. This roller coaster of low energy and no sleep was bad for my health.
And this is something that people have noticed! Many of my friends talk about how I look healthier, my appearance is better, my activity level has gone up, and my enjoyment of life has gone up – all by getting restful sleep! It’s a bigger deal than you may think it is and you deserve to feel this way as well. That’s why I’m writing this Vital Sleep mouthpiece review – for people just like you and me who need a cost-effective solution to a new lease on life.
I can honestly say that the VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece is the best solution I’ve ever found. I’ve never slept this well, and my wife hasn’t either!
How Vital Sleep Works
So to talk a bit more about the nitty-gritty of Vital Sleep and how it helps you sleep, let’s focus on design for a little bit. Frist, this is a quality piece of hardware that is produced in the USA, not some factory in the middle of nowhere. It’s made with a very impressive contour design that fits to your mouth better than almost any other mouthpiece I’ve tried. Vital Sleep uses a hinged technology that helps hold it open at just the right angle so that it’s comfortable and more effective. This hinge allows it to adjust in response to you opening and closing your mouth slightly as you sleep. What’s more, you can adjust the angle of VitalSleep to fine-tune it for your own personal snoring issues. This is a huge plus that is definitely not present in some of the other options I’ve looked at.
When it comes to composition, the entire mouthpiece is made of medical-grade materials that are all latex and BPA free as well as FDA-approved. What’s more, the product has been cleared by the FDA for the treatment of snoring, so you know this is no fly-by-night product that is just trying to scam you for money. It’s a quality product with an advanced design to optimize your airway passages.
This is no one-size-fits-all mouthpiece. You’ll be very pleased to know that 2 standard size VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpieces are available. One larger for men, and a smaller for women. Both are adjustable and will contour to the shape and size of your mouth in the same way. What’s more, VitalSleep is very safe. You don’t have to take my word for that either – just look at other VitalSleep reviews – they all say it.
I want to be clear, I love Vital Sleep! That’s why I’m writing this Vital Sleep review. But, I also understand this – everyone one of us is different and has different needs and a different budget. So I want to do more than just to on about what the product is and why it works. What I want to do is give you some personal insights into the things I particularly liked (and some that I didn’t like) so you get insight into what using it is actually like. So for the next two sections of my review, I’ll dive into details of what is best and not so great about Vital Sleep, starting with what I like:
- I loved the mouthpiece itself. It felt so high-quality. It’s durable and made of top-notch materials. I’m not a scientist or doctor, but it’s very easy to use, adjusts easily, and the hinge works great so you don’t have to hold your mouth in one position to breathe.
- You can order a couple if you like and that way you can always have one as a backup or if you sleep in two locations, you don’t need to take it back and forth. However, it also comes with a carrying case that protects Vital Sleep so transportation is easy if you want to.
- The price is very reasonable. It’s a one-time fee of $79.95, and you don’t need a VitalSleep coupon or anything else to get that cost.
- I always love when a company offers a guaranteed 30-day refund policy. I like it better when the product also comes with a standard 1-year warranty. Vital Sleep brings you both. This is a strong indicator of how much the makers of Vital Sleep believe in it. This is not a scam, this is a legitimate product that has been developed to combat snoring and it works great for me! So I don’t think you’ll need the warranty or refund, but it’s nice to know that you have them if needed.
- Another small thing I found that I loved is that they offer FREE shipping. I love that I didn’t have to pay extra. However, I think this is with a Vital Sleep coupon that you’ll need to use. At the time I purchased, it was NEWORDER, but it could have changed, so check with them when you order on how to take advantage of free shipping.
- The first night I used it, it wasn’t very effective. So the next day I spent a little time adjusting it and the second night, it worked like a charm. I’ve had other mouth guards that claim to be able to stop snoring, but they didn’t offer the flexibility to adjust the way VitalSleep does. It was a very nice surprise to find out that adjusting the Vital Sleep actually works, unlike some of the knock-off brands I’ve seen before.
- I have more energy and sleep better than I have in years. This is my favorite anti-snoring mouth guard on the market today!
Like I just mentioned in the last section, not every product is for every person in the world. So I want to go over a few things I noticed while using Vital Sleep that may be issues for some of you out there. My goal is to help you make a very informed decision. That’s what I want with my Vital Sleep review. So let’s talk about a few of the things I noticed that may be issue for certain people out there:
- One issue with VitalSleep is that this is not a product I’ve seen in any stores. So you can’t hold it in your hand and check it out to see the quality of the craftsmanship before purchase. You’ll need a computer with internet access to order it as well. I know you may be skeptical if you’ve been burned in the past, so that’s why I put this here. What I can say is they offer a money back guarantee so you are protected if you want to try it out. If you decide to keep it, you’ll have a year of warranty as well. The makers of Vital Sleep believe in its durability, and so do I. So while I understand this concern, I don’t think it should hold you back.
- I mentioned this earlier, but one challenge of Vital Sleep is adjusting it to fit your mouth. It’s actually not that hard to do, but as I said, I got it wrong the first night. My problem was not reading the accompanying instructions well. So I think if you take your time and study it when you get it, you can likely avoid the learning curve I had. Still, you are going to have to adjust it before it delivers on its promises.
- The price on Vital Sleep might scare some of you off as well. I know there are cheaper alternatives, but there are also FAR more expensive ones. Overall, the cost is exceptionally low in my opinion compared to the quality. Buying a mouthpiece for half the price of Vital Sleep means you get a mouth guard that will not offer near the comfort or adjustability or VitalSleep (or some other essential aspect). This is one of those times where I believe the price is fair. When you see it, when you hold it in your hands, you’ll see that it really is valuable and definitely worth the investment.
- The travel case is nice, but I would have liked a little more from it. It’s well-made, but it just doesn’t impress me the way the actual mouthpiece does. Plus, it looks a little awkward, I would have preferred something a bit more discreet. You don’t want to have to explain your snoring problem to strangers if you can avoid it. Of course, I am not actually in any situations where the case presents me any issues, but I was thinking of those of you who travel often. The case is good, but it’s not the selling point, that’s for sure.
I’ve tried to cover as much as possible in my Vital Sleep review. I want to make it clear: though there are some things to be concerned with, this is a great product. It’s a reputable product. It’s well-made, comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a year warranty. That means if your VitalSleep anti-snoring mouthpiece breaks or fails at any time in the first year of use, they’ll replace it for free! That’s the kind of guarantee you SHOULD get on a product like this and it’s one of the biggest arguments for the Vital Sleep.
As I said in my review, I’ve slept better and had more energy than I have in years. This is also true for my wife. She jokingly told me that she was going to write a review herself she loved it so much. This high-quality, durable, and well-crafted mouthpiece may cost more than some competitors, but it’s because it is more rugged, more adjustable, and offers the hinge that allows it to move with your mouth as you sleep. This makes it by far the most comfortable mouth guard I’ve used to combat my snoring that I can even think of.
Take it from me, if you want a snoring mouthpiece that will work and won’t end up costing you an arm and a leg if there is an issue with it, go with Vital Sleep. It’s a fine product that delivers on its promises. That’s why it’s so popular, and that’s why I want you try it: because we all deserve to have a sound night sleep, right? If you or your spouse are currently suffering from snoring issues that are keeping you guys up at night, I really hope you’ll give Vital Sleep a try! I know I am glad I did. Thank you for reading my VitalSleep review.